My clients might conceivably like to know some things about me. Here are some tidbits that might help others to form a picture about me in their mind:
- I am a Jane Austen fanatic. I love her books and my absolute favorite is Pride and Prejudice, even though I’ve read Persuasion more often.
- My favorite pastime is reading, as you probably discerned from the above comment.
- I am a vegan. Yes, that means no bacon and no, I don’t miss it.
- Both of my parents are teachers. They cultivated in me a love of learning and hard work, which I try to apply to my virtual assisting.
- My favorite band is Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan, one of the oldest mariachis in the world. I have seen them in concert a few times and each time they get better.
- I really have been doing administrative work since I was a child. I always was relied on to make sure my father’s home office was filed and organized.